Terms & conditions
For the purpose of the Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (the “POT&C”), “WL”, “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean Work Louder Inc.;
“Customer”, “you” shall mean any person, firm, company or body which places a Pre-Order with WL; “Pre-Order” shall mean a contract for sale by WL to the Customer of the products and/ or services;
“Website” refers to worklouder.cc and/or shop.worklouder.cc
“Pre-Order” refers to the pre-order campaign whose purpose is to raise funds for a full production of the related product, before the finished product is manufactured. This campaign is also referred to as “group buy”, or “GB”.
All Orders and purchases made through this Website are subject to the “POT&C” outlined below. These Terms & Conditions are effective as of the date you place your Pre-order and make your Pre-Order Payment (the “Pre-Order Date”).
- Our Website accepts payment via Shopify.
- The prices charged are those applicable at the time when the Customer makes the Order. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all Orders are subject to WL’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The payment shall be made in the way and currency stated on the Website ($USD). Payment is due as stated on WL’s checkout page without offset or any deduction for withholding taxes or otherwise.
- The payments that are funded by an International Credit or Debit Card and may involve a currency conversion, by proceeding with your authorization of the payment you are agreeing to the currency conversion on the basis of the exchange rate which is adjusted regularly based on market conditions. WL is not liable for these currency conversion fluctuations.
- If a product is quoted at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, or error in pricing information, WL reserves the right to reject or cancel any Orders placed for the product quoted at the incorrect price, even if WL has issued the invoices and received the purchase price. If WL has received the purchase price but subsequently canceled the Order, WL will notify the customer and refund the purchase price to Customer.
- The webstore worklouder.cc may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- The webstore worklouder.cc reserves the right to change the payment terms for any Orders without prior notice.
- Pre-order purchases are not refundable once a purchase has been made. It is the customer’s responsibility to ask about compatibility, and other concerns before a purchase is made. This is to protect the financial integrity of the pre-order campaign, making sure there are enough funds to go through with the set production size.
- If you make changes to your Product Configuration, you may be subject to potential price increases for any pricing adjustments made since your original Pre-Order Date. Any changes made by you to your Product Configuration, including changes to the delivery location or estimated delivery date might be subject to pricing changes.
- We will not be responsible for resending an order if you enter your address incorrectly, or fail to inform us of an address change before your order is shipped. We will resend your order, but you will be responsible for a $10 return surcharge, as well as the second shipping fee to the correct address.
- You agree to pre-order the product (the “Product”) described in your Product Configuration and by taking delivery, completing the transaction when the Product is ready for delivery from WL, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The pre-order price of the Product is indicated in your Product Configuration.
- All risks and liability related to the product(s) shall be transferred to the Customer upon the collection from the third-party carrier. WL shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any Customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
- Expected shipping times vary from product to product, please see the specific product page for more details on it’s estimated time to ship.
This contract supersedes the Terms and Conditions on the website for parts detailed in this contract.
If any of the above provisions should be void in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provision(s) of the contract.
If we do not act in relation to a breach of these T&C by you, this does not waive our right to take action in respect of a similar breach of the T&C by you in the future.
The power of our Community
Join our passionate community of creators to get build help,
project ideas and be part of the development of new modules for your Creator Board.